26.5.15

[IB]: Sneak Peek

http://bit.ly/1AvhbPi

Hello everyone and welcome to Lisbon, the city of the seven hills! I'll be your guide. My name is Inês Brandling and I moved to Lisbon seven years ago. As a tourist myself, I find something new and exciting about this city every time I get out the door. What I love about Lisbon? Its light, its history, its art, its people... oh, and the views are to die for! Every week I will try to show you something about Lisbon through my pictures (keep in mind that I'm not a professional photographer, so go easy on me, pretty please with sugar on it) and I hope to inspire some of you to come and visit. Today I'll leave you with a sneak peek of what's to come: 
Olá a todos! Sejam bem-vindos a Lisboa, a cidade das sete colinas! Sigam-me. O meu nome é Inês Brandling e mudei-me para Lisboa há sete anos. Enquanto turista, encontro coisas novas e interessantes sempre que saio à rua. O que é que eu adoro em Lisboa? A luz, a história, a arte, as pessoas... ah, e as vistas são lindas de morrer! Todas as semanas tentarei mostrar-vos um pouco de Lisboa através das minhas fotos (atenção que não sou fotógrafa profissional, por isso não sejam muito mauzinhos comigo) e espero inspirar-vos a virem até cá. Hoje deixo-vos com um cheirinho do que está para vir:

001 - Welcome to Lisbon
001 - Bem-vindos a Lisboa


002 - The tiles
002 - Os azulejos


003 - Colourful houses
003 - Edifícios coloridos



004 - The 28 tram
004 - Elétrico 28



005 - Arco Triunfal da Rua Augusta, Praça do Comércio
005 - Arco Triunfal da Rua Augusta, Praça do Comércio

006 - Lisbon's Cathedral
006 - Sé de Lisboa






009 - Portas do Sol viewpoint
009 - Miradouro das Portas do Sol


010 - Parliament
010 - Assembleia da República


011 - Street Art
011 - Arte de rua



013 - Killer sunset 
013 - Pôr-do-sol

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Obrigado pela visita e pelas suas palavras!
Thanks for your visit and for your words!

Instagram

© OLI-WORLDS | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig