13.6.15

OLI #119 - LCM SS16 DAY 2

Hello World People! Here is my second look for the second day of #LCM. Less serious and more playful then my look for the first day (check here)! Fresh but cosy! I'm mixing NA DI Studio F/W 15 with Senhor Prudêncio shoes. I think you might already notice that this season I wearing lost of color and feelling a bit retro. I think a feel the 70s getting to me. I would say retro-now-futuristic-back-in-time-style. Silly I know! I need to get back to #LCM! Bye, Oli
Aqui está meu segundo look para o segundo dia de #LCM. Menos serio e mais fun que o meu primeiro look (confira aqui)! Fresco, mas aconchegante! neste look criei uma simbiose entre NA DI Studio com sapatos Senhor Prudêncio. Eu acho que voces já notaram que para esta temporada estou a vestir bastante cor e o corte é bem retro. Sinto a decada de 70 em  mim. Eu diria que estou numa onde de retro-futurista-agora-no-presente. Parvo eu sei, mas agora preciso voltar para #LCM! Bye, Oli

Jumper | Scarf | Shorts NA DI Studio 
Shoes: Senhor Prudêncio | Clutch: Madpax | Bracelet: Cartier
Photos: Cláudia Rocha
SHARE:

1 comment

  1. One of my favourite looks ever!
    You are so so creative! Love you work

    ReplyDelete

Obrigado pela visita e pelas suas palavras!
Thanks for your visit and for your words!

Instagram

© OLI-WORLDS | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig