17.7.15

BACKPACK ISSUE #1

Hello World People! After the big hit with the tiger on the sweaters and t-shirts Kenzo Paris is doing an amazing work with the aesthetic of backpacks! Today I share with you a selection of two totally different models from this Parisian brand. One more classic and hipster and the other one more funky with a streetwear vibe. I love my Madpax backpacks and I must say that I'm waiting for some new ones but I might get one of this as a birthday present to myself, from me to me! Bye, Oli  
Hello World People! Após o grande sucesso com o tigre nas camisolas e t-shirts, Kenzo Paris está a fazer um trabalho incrível na estética das suas mochilas! Hoje quero partilhar convosco uma seleção de dois modelos totalmente diferentes desta marca parisiense. Um mais clássico e hipster e outro mais funky com uma vibe streetwear. Eu adoro as minhas mochilas Madpax e devo dizer que estou à espera de uns modelos novos, mas estou seriamente a poderar obter um destes modelos como presente de aniversário, de mim para mim! Bye, Oli

SHARE:

4 comments

  1. Anonymous17/7/15 20:20

    I want! <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Também quero!

    ReplyDelete
  3. what a lovely backpack!!!!!!!

    http://modaodaradosti.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Adoro as mochilas!!

    http://happyandhealthy.blogs.sapo.pt/

    ReplyDelete

Obrigado pela visita e pelas suas palavras!
Thanks for your visit and for your words!

Instagram

© OLI-WORLDS | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig