3.8.15

#FREETHENIPPLE #SAMURAI #ALEXANDRAMOURA #SS15


Hello World People! A couple of days a go I had the fantastic opportunity of shooting with the talent photographer Isayah Yeshua. The Dutch photographer is the first male photographer collaborating with OLW. I know it's weird but I only have collaborate so far with females photographers! So today I share with you the first set of photos of a series of photos that I did for Alexandra Moura. Being one of my favorite Portuguese Designers, I follow Alexandra Moura work since I attend for the first time one of her shows during Lisbon Fashion Week, long long time ago! Almost more then 5 years ago! (#TimeFlies). One this first set I'm rocking a super baggy samurai trouser and a super high-fashion acrylic shoes. Soon I will share more with you! Stay tuned. Bye, Oli
Ps: You can shop Alexandra Moura @ Rua D. Pedro V, 77 125O- O93 Lisboa

Hello World People! Há um par de dias tive a fantástica oportunidade de fotografar com o o talentoso fotógrafo Isayah Yeshua. É holandês e é o primeiro fotógrafo do sexo masculino colaborar com OLW. Eu sei que é estranho, mas até a data so tinha colaborado com fotógrafas! Então, hoje partilho convosco o primeiro conjunto de fotos de uma série de fotos que fiz para Alexandra Moura. Sendo um dos meus designers portugueses favoritos, sigo o trabalho de Alexandra Moura desde que assisti pela primeira vez a um de seus shows durante ModaLisboa há muito, muito tempo atrás! Já à quase mais de 5 anos atrás! (#OTempoVoa). Para este primeiro set estou a usar umas calças super largas estilo samurai e ums sapatos super-alta-costura em acrílico. Em breve partilho os restantes sets! Fiquem atentos. Bye, Oli 
Ps: Pondem compra Alexandra Moura @ Rua D. Pedro V, 77 125O- O93 Lisboa
Photos by: Isayah Yeshua
SHARE:

3 comments

  1. Anonymous3/8/15 16:56

    <3<3<3<3<3<3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oli can I buy Alexandra Moura in the uk?
    Do they have online shop?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous5/8/15 20:48

    Perfection!
    I want to be you! <3

    ReplyDelete

Obrigado pela visita e pelas suas palavras!
Thanks for your visit and for your words!

Instagram

© OLI-WORLDS | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig