20.1.16

C&A SPRING/SUMMER 2016 @ MADRID

Hello World People! Yesterday I did a quick jump from Lisbon to Madrid to check out the Spring/Summer 2016 Collection of C&A. The press presentation took place at the rooftop of 'Palácio de la Prensa' in Gran Via. A very beautiful, tropical and summer vibe presentation did makes us all travel from the cold winter on the outside to the hot season of 2016. In this post I share with you some sneak peeks of what is going to be the full S/S 16 collection, very soon I will create some posts rocking some of my favorite pieces and some suggestion looks. For now I can say that this new collection has a Morocco vibe, natural elements, light color pallet and lots of trendy current pieces. Before I go I got to say that I'm totally glad that I got the opportunity to watch in first hand this collection and get in contact with the brand because I just changed my mind about C&A as maybe some of you will change too. C&A is much more then a brand for kids, pregnant women or moms. For me it has become the perfect brand for basic pieces, for quality and variety in low coast budget. A brand with cool, simple and minimal cuts with a lot to offer, for all styles and ages. Bye, Oli 
Olá Pessoas do Mundo! Ontem dei um saltinho rápido a Madrid para ver em primeira mão a nova coleção de C&A Primavera / Verão 2016. A apresentação de imprensa teve lugar no topo do 'Palácio de la Prensa' em Gran Via. Uma apresentação tropical e bem calorosa que nos fez viajar do frio inverno que se fazia sentir do lado de fora para a estações quentes de 2016. Neste post partilhar convosco alguns registos do que vai ser a colecção S/S 16. Muito em breve partilho alguns posts com as minhas peças favoritas e alguns looks sugestão. Por agora, posso dizer que esta nova colecção tem uma vibe Marroquina, elementos naturais, paleta de cor clara e lotes de peças actuais em tendência. Mas antes de ir tenho que dizer que estou totalmente feliz por ter tido a oportunidade de assistir em primeira mão ao lançamento da colecção e estado em contato com a marca porque me fez mudar de ideias à visão que tinha da C&A como muitos de vocês também irão mudar. A C&A é muito mais do que uma marca para crianças, mulheres grávidas ou mães. Para mim, tornou-se a marca perfeita para peças básicas, qualidade e variedade num baixo orçamento. Uma marca com muito para oferecer, para todos os estilos e idades. Bye, Oli
#CANDASHOWROOM
SHARE:

1 comment

  1. Anonymous21/1/16 01:35

    I totally agree with you Oli, C&A is perfect for complementing clothes, basics and all the pieces to mis up with high fashion designers. The quality is simple amazing. Well done, I love to read your articles, always full of info, creatives and quality, love, x

    ReplyDelete

Obrigado pela visita e pelas suas palavras!
Thanks for your visit and for your words!

Instagram

© OLI-WORLDS | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig