2.1.16

OLI #132 - READY TO GO


Coat: Repto | Denim Jackets: Levi's | Turtleneck: C&A | Trousers: Hugo Costa | Sneakers: Nike | Bag: Louis Vuitton | Bracelet: Cartier

Hello World People! I'm ready to go! I don't know where, when, with who or how, I only know that I'm ready. 2016 Is here and so much has happened in 2015 that I can only wish to continue this journey very tight to my self, making of my dreams a reality, to share love and be with my arms wide open to receive love. This year I will not make a list of the resolutions in change to the passed years I will simply be focus on what my heart and my mind together say, follow my instincts and go with the flow. No pressure, no drama, no society dogmas I'm free and I will enjoy my freedom. You will be able to follow that same big resolution here and on my social media channels and I will promise that a year from now I will be back to this post to see how did everything went since this day that I wrote this post from my bed in the dark on my old but beloved mac listening Night Air - Jamie Woon. This look is like a cartoon to show how ready am I to go! Maybe I will go some where dress up like this or maybe I will go just with a backpack and confy clothes... We will see. Oli, x 
Olá Pessoas do Mundo! Estou pronto para ir! Não sei pra onde, quando, com quem ou como, só sei que estou pronto. 2016 está aqui e tanta coisa aconteceu em 2015 que só posso desejar continuar esta jornada sendo a melhor versão de mim mesmo, fazendo dos meus sonhos uma realidade, partilhar amor e estar com os meus braços abertos para receber amor. Este ano não vou fazer uma lista das resoluções, mas em mudança para com os anos passados vou simplesmente concentrar-me no que o meu coração e minha mente em conjuntos dizem. Vou seguir os meus instintos e ir com a corrente. Nenhuma pressão, nenhum drama, nenhumo dogma da sociadade. Sou livre e por isso mesmo vou aproveitar a minha liberdade. Vocês podem acompanhar essa mesma resolução aqui e nos canais sociais. Prometo que daqui a um ano vou estar de volta a este post para ver como é que tudo correu passado um ano depois de vos ter escrito este post da minha cama no escuro desde o meu antigo mas amado mac ao som de Night Air - Jamie Woon. Este look é como um retrato mostrar como estou pronto para ir! Talvez vá assim  ou talvez eu irei apenas com uma mochila e roupas práticas ... A ver vamos. Oli, x
SHARE:

1 comment

  1. Anonymous10/1/16 01:59

    Love your style so much!
    The best blog ever <3

    ReplyDelete

Obrigado pela visita e pelas suas palavras!
Thanks for your visit and for your words!

Instagram

© OLI-WORLDS | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig