14.3.16

OLI #137 - MODALISBOA KISS DAY 2


Hello world people! I can not express how tired am I! At this right moment the only thing I have in my mind is the crazy amount of things I have to organise, that I have to do and the crazy week that is head. All my body is screaming for holidays! But anyway no more complains. I din't come here to complain but to share with all of you the endless amount of things that I got share about Modalisboa Kiss! So I will start with the second look of Modalisboa Kiss and later on I will share my report of Lisbon fashion week as so many other news. So stay tuned. But before I go I must say that this is one of my favourite looks ever. I'm obsessed with this jumpsuit from the S/S 16 collection of my beloved friend designer Nair Xavier.  Keep up with me and follow all the updates on my instagram: @oliworlds. Bye, Oli. 
Olá a todos! Eu nem tentando consigo expressar o quão cansado estou! Com a cabeça a arrebentar com a quantidade louca de coisas que tenho para organizar, as que tenho para fazer e a semana louca que por ai vem, todo o meu corpo grita: f é r i a s! Mas de qualquer forma não estou aqui para reclamar ou refilar! Mas sim para partilhar com todos vocês a quantidade infindável de coisas que tenho a partilhar sobre a Modalisboa Kiss! Começo por partilhar o meu primeiro look para o segundo dia da ModaLisboa Kiss e mais tarde, partilho o meu relatório da semana de moda lisboeta como muitas outras notícias. Portanto, fique atentos. Mas antes de ir, devo dizer que este é um dos meus looks favoritos. Estou obcecado com este macacão da coleção S / S 16 do minha querida amiga designer Nair Xavier. Continuem ai desse lado e acompanhem todas as atualizações no meu instagram: @oliworlds. Bye, Oli.



SHARE:

1 comment

  1. This is one of my favorite looks!
    You are true inspiration Oli ❤️

    ReplyDelete

Obrigado pela visita e pelas suas palavras!
Thanks for your visit and for your words!

Instagram

© OLI-WORLDS | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig