29.4.15

3D GALAXY BUBBLE by MADPAX

http://bit.ly/1AhfoYQ

Hello World People! Today I celebrate my first year since I moved to London. One year ago in this same day I was landing in the land of the queen. The land of dreams and pounds. A land that I would discover later that can be full of people but even that does not let you scape of feeling alone! In this same land, I'm building my life, my family, achieving my dreams and love, LOVE. I don't believe my self how fast it went. So many things I did accomplish, so many goals scores, so many ups and downs! A true roller coaster that sometimes go faster sometimes slower. The important thing is having the belt fastened. But today I'm here to tell you about MadPax. I meet for the first time this brand in the Guggenheim in NYC, since that moment I'm kind of collecting there amazing backpacks. My first one was bought in NYC (you can see here) and today I share with you the number 2 of 3. You can buy them online here. Bye, Oli  
Hello World People! Hoje celebro o meu primeiro ano desde que me mudei para Londres. Um ano atrás, neste mesmo dia estava eu a aterrar em terras de sua magestade. Terra de sonhos e libras. Uma terra que viria a descobrir mais tarde que mesmo cheia de pessoas, nem mesmo isso permitiria escapar a sentir-me por vezes sozinho! Nesta mesma terra, estou a construir a minha vida, minha família, alcançar meus sonhos tudo isto com muito amor. Ainda não consigo acreditar quão rápido foi. Tantas coisas que atengi, tantas metas potuadas, tantos altos e baixos! Uma montanha-russa que às vezes anda mais rápido às vezes mais lento. O importante é ter o cinto bem apertado. Mas hoje eu estou aqui para falar-vos sobre MadPax. Conheci esta marca pela primeira vez no Guggenheim em Nova York, desde esse momento tenho colecionado as mochilas desta marca. A primeira foi comprada em Nova York (podem ver aqui) e hoje partilho convosco a mochila número 2 de 3. Vocês podem comprar online aqui. Bye, Oli

Photos by: Cláudia Rocha
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Obrigado pela visita e pelas suas palavras!
Thanks for your visit and for your words!

Instagram

© OLI-WORLDS | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig