30.4.15

SPIKETUS by MADPAX


Hello World People! Today I share with you the spiketus backpack from MadPax. This is the newest model on my petit collection. I confess that I still have some models in my mind. but today the good news is to all of you! With the following code: OLW you can get 15% on your MadPax Backpack. Do not lose this opportunity. I'm gonna use that same code and get some new ones. You can buy them here! Have fun shopping! Bye, Oli
Olá World People! Hoje partilho convosco a minha mais recente mochila da MadPax. Spoketus. Confesso que tenho 3 modelos mais estou com os meus olhos postos em alguns novos modelos. Mas hoje a boa nova é que tenho para todos vocês um código OLW que vos dá direito a 15% em todos os artigos da MadPax. Não percam esta oportunidade. Podem comprar aqui Boas compras. Bye, Oli

Photos by: Cláudia Rocha
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Obrigado pela visita e pelas suas palavras!
Thanks for your visit and for your words!

Instagram

© OLI-WORLDS | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig